For the Love of Editorials.....W

Inez and Vindooh stun fashionistas in this 17-page spread. Freja Erichsen and Raquel Zimmermann are captured in Paris and New York as they play the role of a couple. The editorial is titled "Art and Commerce". Both models make a statement as the pose in Museum of Modern Art and Centre Pompidou.


I adore this spread mainly because of the tights! But Zimmermann really shines. I love that the photographers make it seem as if the model is looking at an art piece.

In all the photos, Zimmermann is bigger than Erichsen. I love how the focus in on what Zimmermann wears because in every shot she has different outfits while Erichsen is in the same outfit.
I like how the photographers incorporated tourists in the photo. This image is amazing. It shows the clothing beautifully. I absolutely love how Erichsen is standing afar from Zimmermann but is still noticeable. Overall, I love this editorial!!