I detest Supre and all it encompasses.

One word: Supre. Yuck! Just the word is enough to connotate all these images in my head of little try hard 12 year olds hoping and trying to be cool with their fluro electro t-shirts, extra long leggings and ruffled mini skirts which show more bum than fabric. Really, really unattractive. I don't know what's worst though. The fact I look back onto Supre and think "That's disgusting" or the fact I used to be that 12 year old Supre girl who'd prance around in Westfield thinking she was really cool. Or not.
I just browsed onto their online store as I haven't honestly looked at it since I was about 12, I remember once the head designer of Supre (her name slips me) was interviewed by Shop Til You drop magazine (never heard of it? It's a trashier version of InStyle) and when the designer was interviewed, it was the time when blazers were cool, not to mention suede and velvet embellished shoes and bows and ra-ra skirts and all that horrible stuff once upon a time. I have to admit, they were a good place for basics once as well. Key word: once. But now, the designing has sort of died. I don't know. I just think there's something wrong with a 20 year old woman going to shop at the same place a 12 year old girl would. Age confusion much? There's about one thing I found which I actually don't think I'd mind buying so much. Only because it is so cheap (in both price and style) and screams out Lindsay Lohan. Ahh...PVC leggings. How deliriously disgusting.
What a thought. Actually I take it back. I'm going to save that $25.00 so I don't become unoriginal like the rest of young teen-mainstream-chain store society. Bye Bye Clone. Hello Individual. xx Lisa